DNB IT Summer Internship 2024
DNB IT Summer Internship offers you an opportunity to be a part of the bank that really puts culture, learning, diversity, and growth opportunities at the forefront. Through about 8 weeks this summer, you will be able to work as a developer on our IT solutions supported by other experienced developers. We are flexible with regards to start date and duration of the internship.
What will you work with?Through the summer internship, you will acquire knowledge in developing and testing IT solutions used by our customers. Previous summer interns have for example worked with:
- Natural Language Processing, machine learning, and graph-databases to contribute to the work with anti-money laundering. This was built on the cloud solutions AWS and Azure.
- Development of new features for the mobile bank by using Java, Spring, Kotlin and Swift on top of AWS.
- Exploration of new and innovative solutions for the bank using Node, Mongo DB, React and Express JS.
Why should you choose us?
- You will get to explore our complex IT systems with guidance from experienced developers and help us find good and efficient solutions.
- You will be part of our large and diverse inhouse tech environment.
- As an intern in DNB, you will be part of an organisation which has a great impact on society, for instance through investments in sustainable and green industries.
- We focus strongly on learning and the exchange of experience between summer internship participants.
- There will be social activities during the summer with interns and colleagues from the entire organisation.
The unique competence you will acquire through the internship will give you an attractive profile within DNB.
Are you a graduate looking for a permanent exiting position in DNB IT? Have a look at our IT graduate program, Greenhouse! https://www.dnb.no/om-oss/jobb-og-karriere/greenhouse
Apply for the internships now! Please add your application letter, grades, and other documentations as attachment in the application, and not only your profile.